English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (475) (4) (S) (1963)
Product Number: 004-002-18939
Dunhill Pokers are impressive, even if it feels like we don't see them that often. They're sturdy sitters, eye-catching designs, and just all-around practical, utilitarian smokers. This one comes to us from 1963, wears the ruggedly classy Shell Briar finish, and is still in great shape despite its age, suffering only from some mild chamber carbonizing and rim darkening.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
MADE IN ENGLAND 3
4 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England