English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (5101) (2012)
Product Number: 004-002-18788
Elegant and darkly handsome, this "01" Apple from Dunhill is rendered in Group 5 size, with the plump bowl showing no shortage of chamber. Paired to a muscular shank and elongated, tapered stem that adds a pleasant compositional balance, this pipe is dressed in the English marque's tasteful, distinctive Bruyere finish, for a refined, solid profile.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 12
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England