English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (4108) (2017) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-19036
A stout, yet not necessarily brutish bent Rhodesian, this Dunhill features some very broad bowl proportions, but also a nice, smartly-defined transition and sleek shank and stem to balance it all out and lend a bit of liveliness to the composition. Matched to the rich, warm, yet properly reserved Bruyere finish, the result is a great combination of solid design and a thoroughly polished presentation. Unsmoked.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 17
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England