English Estates: Ben Wade Burnsbury Smooth Bent Dublin (276)
Product Number: 004-002-18932
A towering bowl with plenty of chamber, in addition to stout supporting walls to match, this bent Dublin by Ben Wade displays a domed rim and a strong, protruding heel. Boasting a forward-urging profile and a tight transition to a muscular shank and trim saddle stem, this piece is finished in a light, Hawthorne stain.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
Ben Wade (In Script)
Burnsbury (In Script)
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England