English Estates: Ben Wade Brogue Sandblasted Paneled Billiard (15/P) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-18909
A fairly conservative Ben Wade pipe, this paneled Billiard is more traditionally shaped compared to the workshop's more wildly shaped pieces. The four panels comprising the tall bowl delight wrapped fingers, and the low-set transition to the shank and saddle stem combination further emphasizes the bowl height. This piece is sandblasted and possesses an earthy, natural-toned aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Bent Wade (in script)
Brogue (in script)
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England