English Estates: C.B. Perkins Supreme Smooth Pot (495) (by Comoy's)
Product Number: 004-002-18910
Made for C.B. Perkins by Comoy's, this smooth Pot boasts a chamber of pretty impressive capacity, with stout, insulating walls to match. Displaying admirable grain throughout the stummel, this piece wears a warm, rich finish and fits well in hand.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks
Supreme (in script)
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England