English Estates: Ashton Brindle Bent Brandy (XXX) (2018) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-19119
With a slightly more stretched and higher-set transition than usual, the bowl on this bent Brandy from Ashton looks especially poised on the end of the bent stem and shank combination. Its broad base fills the palm nicely as the walls taper gently toward the rim, delightfully textured in a ring grain-adorned sandblast and paired handsomely to a genuine cumberland stem.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
XXX (In Oval)
Ashton (In Script)
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England