English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (4407) (2016)
Product Number: 004-002-19121
This elegant Prince by Dunhill features the iconic squat, plump bowl in a classic iteration of the popular shape. Presented in Group 4 size, the lengthy shank-and-stem combination flow elegantly behind the bowl. This piece wears the English firm's renowned Shell Briar sandblast and showcases stunning striations of ring grain across the bowl. Simply a sophisticated and refined piece from the historic marque.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 16
- Length: 6.30 in./160.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England