English Estates: Loewe & Co. 'Haymarket' Smooth Canadian (85) (post-1968)
Product Number: 004-002-19516
This vintage Canadian from Loewe & Co. was fashioned sometime prior to 1968 and presents a classic aesthetic, with its tall, stately bowl paired to a streamlined shank-and-stem configuration. Dressed in a handsome auburn stain and displaying some impressive grain, this timeless design is silky smooth in hand.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Stem Logo Worn Down
MADE (Arched, In Circle)
IN (In Circle)
•ENGLAND• (Arched, In Circle)
- Length: 5.74 in./145.80 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England