English Estates: Loewe & Co. Centurion 'Acton' Smooth Apple (1956-1968)
Product Number: 004-002-19545
Plump of bowl and traditional of shape, this smooth Apple from Loewe & Co. was fashioned between 1956 and 1968. The rounded bowl is paired to an appropriately lithe shank and stem that gradually tapers toward the bit. Versatile and handsome, this piece is further commended by a warm, auburn stain, contrasting well with the jet-black, vulcanite stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
L & Co (In oval)
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England