English Estates: Loewe & Co. Straight Grain Smooth Bulldog (pre-1968)
Product Number: 004-002-19158
This classically English Bulldog from Loewe & Co. was fashioned before 1968 and features a tall bowl, replete with the form's iconic beadlines. Paired to a concisely lined diamond shank and sleek, tapered stem, this piece is dressed in a warm, auburn stain that showcases handsome grain patterns beneath.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England