English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (83) (3) (A) (1968)
Product Number: 004-002-19570
Like their "21" design, Dunhill's older "83" shape features the same gentle transition, lifted heel, and forward-urging Dublin bowl, though the stem displays a subtler bend than most modern renditions. This Group 3 offering from 1968 is a gorgeous, vintage example, wearing the historic marque's iconic Bruyere finish, underneath which lies a handsome array of well-defined grain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Dings Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks
3 (inside circle)
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England