English Estates: Dunhill Shell (2303) (1977)
Product Number: 004-002-19572
A slightly longer stem than usual graces this Dunhill "03" Billiard renditions, lending added sleekness to the form. At Group 2 size, it's already a slender piece, but the extra length of the tapered stem accentuates the streamlined nature, leading into the upright bowl. Fashioned in 1977, this pipe wears the English marque's famed Shall sandblast for a rugged texture and rustic aesthetic.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN ENGLAND 17
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England