English Estates: Ashton Old Church Bent Pot (XXX) (2017)
Product Number: 004-002-19559
A brindled vulcanite stem of ink-and-sand hues characterizes this Ashton bent Pot and pairs naturally with the lighter stain of the Old Church sandblast, making for a balanced, cohesive color palette. The shape's gesture is elegant through the slightly downturned stem and angled shank, leading into a stolid, subtly forward-urging bowl.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
XXX (In Oval)
Ashton (In Script)
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England