English Estates: Ashton Claret Bent Dublin (XXX) (2019)
Product Number: 004-002-19560
This bent Dublin from Ashton features a robust bowl containing plenty of tobacco chamber and thick, insulating walls. This offering is also able to sit upright sturdily, thanks to the flat underside of the shank and heel. A well-executed sandblast brings out wonderful striations of ring grain that's further commended by the handsome, crimson stain of the Claret series.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
XXX (In Oval)
Ashton (In Script)
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England