English Estates: Dunhill Root Patent (106) (R) (1934)
Product Number: 004-002-19641
This nearly 90-year-old Billiard from Dunhill is a classic iteration, bespeaking in the shaping standards that have made the English marque so venerated among collectors and everyday pipe smokers who appreciate quality crafting and tradition. Dressed in a warm, chestnut stain and showcasing some wonderful cross grain and birdseye, this Root Patent from 1934 is a stunning and rare find, further commended by a cumberland stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks Light Oxidation
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England