English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (ODA) (837) (1960)
Product Number: 004-002-19650
Dunhill's "800" series of extra-large briars began in 1950 and is still one of the English marque's most coveted lines by collectors. Here we have an ODA "837" Bulldog, replete with traditional shaping cues writ large a chamber of considerable depth and breadth, as expected. Fashioned back in 1960, this example wears Dunhill's inaugural finish, the Bruyere, dressing this stolid design in a rich, ruby stain.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Carbonizing Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 6.43 in./163.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England