English Estates: Dunhill Ruby Bark (2421) (2010)
Product Number: 004-002-19714
This "21" Zulu from Dunhill is a unique Group 2 design, quite different from the "Billiard family" of Canadians, Lovats, and so forth and, in its traditional form, even differing from the Dublin in ways more significant than a merely downturned stem. This example is a simply exquisite presentation of the Ruby Bark sandblast, dressed in a vivid red stain and topped off by a bright sterling silver band.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
dunhill (inside oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 10
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England