English Estates: Corinthian De-Luxe Smooth Pot (F495) (Grant's Pipe Shop San Francisco) (by Comoy's)
Product Number: 004-002-19780
This smooth Pot was made by Comoy's for Grant's Pipe Shop in San Francisco and features a plump, generously chambered bowl paired to a trim, lengthy shank-and-stem configuration, which provides contrast to the bowl's curves. Additionally, a warm, chestnut stain highlights an array of grain across the bowl, resulting in a handsome pipe that will prove handy around the house or office.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England