English Estates: Dunhill Cumberland (4112) (2014)
Product Number: 004-002-19784
Straight, trim, and tall, this Cumberland should do very nicely for those who like their Billiards lean as well as classic. As far as the briar and finish goes, though the sandblast is quite light it's hard to miss the grain pattern here, consisting of tight, rippling rings covering the forward 3/4 of the bowl's circumference from base to rim.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 14
- Length: 5.75 in./146.05 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England