English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (ODA) (835) (1966)
Product Number: 004-002-19786
If you're a fan of large pipes, or of old English pipes in general, keep an eye on this one. Not only is it a massive, near-Magnum sized Dunhill ODA, but it's also an ODA "835" in the Root Briar finish from the mid '60s. The warm walnut stain it wears has brought out an array of flame and fiery 3/4 grain, culminating around the right flank into some brilliant straight grain. There's plenty of chamber to spare here, and it's still in good condition.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.90 in./175.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England