English Estates: Commodore Smooth Canadian
Product Number: 004-002-19789
Commodore has produced a stellar example of classic shaping with this handsome Canadian. The tall Billiard bowl boasts a deep chamber, with strong insulating walls, paired to a lengthy shank-and-stem combination, resulting in a striking silhouette. A warm, chestnut stain covers the stummel and adds a further, refined aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 6.34 in./161.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England