English Estates: Barling Smooth Billiard (5589) (Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-19797
Genteel and classic, this Billiard from Barling boasts a tall, robust bowl with a marked, low transition to a streamlined shank and stem, providing a nice balance to the bowl's curves. Dressed in a rich, mahogany stain that showcases a fine array of grain patterns, this piece also feels silky in hand.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks Light Oxidation
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England