English Estates: Orlik De Luxe (L9) (pre-1980)
Product Number: 004-002-19803
Vintage and eye-catching, this bent Apple from Orlik boasts a plump, broad bowl with plenty of briar at the heel, paired to a gracefully arcing shank and stem, resulting in a gestural, sweeping profile. A warm, contrast stain showcases a handsome array of birdseye in this Apple that was crafted before 1980.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
ORLIK DE LUXE
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England