English Estates: Dunhill Ring Grain (4206) (2000)
Product Number: 004-002-19832
Having earned Dunhill's esteemed Ring Grain designation, this handsome Pot certainly does boast wonderfully wavy, stacked ripples of grain across the generously chambered bowl. Further commending the piece is a dark stain, resulting in a refined, genteel aesthetic, with the bottom of the bowl and the sleek shank-and-stem arrangement enabling this Pot to sit upright.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks Scratches On Stem
dunhill (In Oval)
MADE IN ENGLAND 00
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England