English Estates: Hardcastle Sandblasted Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 004-002-19963
The elegant curvature through this bent Bulldog's stem, shank, and heel counterbalance the often sturdy and rigid aesthetic exuded by the classic shape's diamond shank and beadline-wrapped bowl. Such shaping cues make this Hardcastle example quite the refined rendition, furthered by the all-black, formal color palette.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England