English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (192) (F/T) (2) (A) (1973)
Product Number: 004-002-20013
This Apple is a vintage piece from Dunhill, rendered in Group 2-size, with its squat, plump bowl proudly poised at the end of an arrow-straight shank and stem arrangement, resulting in a sleek, trim profile. Dressed in the English marque's warm, ruby-tinged Bruyere finish that showcases lovely birdseye across the bowl, this is a fine-looking briar, worthy of consideration by Dunhill collectors.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Finish Faded
2 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.16 oz./33.00 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England