English Estates: Hardcastle Sandblasted Apple
Product Number: 004-002-20029
Hardcastle is a marque with quite a bit of history. Founded in 1908, they merged with Dunhill sometime in the late 1930's and early '40's. Here we have an English classic of ample proportions, wearing a healthy sandblast, complemented by a broad, bright accent that separates the curvaceous bowl from the jet-black, tapered mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England