English Estates: Ashton Sovereign Dublin (XX) (2001)
Product Number: 004-002-19991
Today, new Ashton pipes are fashioned by Jimmy Craig, who has continued to elevate the Ashton name since 2009. This Dublin from 2001, however, was carved by founder Bill Ashton Taylor who started making his own pipes after leaving Dunhill in 1983. It's a sturdy, classic rendition, with muscular proportions and a dark chestnut stain as part of the smooth-finished Sovereign line.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England