English Estates: Dunhill Tanshell (6R) (F/T) (4) (T) (1967)
Product Number: 004-002-20086
Quite the vintage piece from Dunhill, this "6R" Pot is bold and hearty in traditional English fashion, while the saddle stem affords a more lightweight stance to counteract the Group 4 bowl up front. Fashioned in 1967, it wears the rare and collectible sandblast of the Tanshell finish, essentially offering the Shell Briar sandblast in a light, natural stain.-Truett Smith
15% Off Everything ElseSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing
4 (In Circle)
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England