English Estates: Dunhill Shell (4135) (1991) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-20099
A bent Dublin with a hint of Zulu about it, this "35" from Dunhill is rendered in Group 4 size, with its tapered bowl, firm heel and slight forward incline pleasantly paired to a lightly bent shank and downturned, tapered stem out back. Dressed in the dark, ruby-tinged Shell sandblast and highlighting the briar's natural grain patterns, this piece displays a refined profile and is texturally enthralling as well.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN ENGLAND 31
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Zulu
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England