English Estates: Ben Wade Victoria Smooth Bent Pot
Product Number: 004-002-20065
The stummel of this bent Pot from Ben Wade represents a classic style, the bowl broad and robust. It's fitted, then, to a stem of more flourishing style — the base flaring dramatically for striking, accenting line work in profile.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Small Scratches Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England