English Estates: Barling Smooth Billiard (6109) (T.V.F.) (Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-20105
A tall Billiard that borders on Stack, this piece from Barling was fashioned during the Transition era, around early 1960s, and the bowl dominates the profile in relation to the more slender shank and saddle stem. It offers a wealth of chamber depth and is dressed in a rich, chestnut stain for a reserved and traditional appeal.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Scratches Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks Stem Logo Worn Down
- Length: 6.15 in./156.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England