English Estates: Dunhill Red Bark (615) (1977)
Product Number: 004-002-20149
In Group 6 size, this vintage Dunhill Dublin shape takes on a playfully flared disposition about the bowl, which offers plenty of chamber within. A low, easy transition gives way to a long, lithe stretch of shank and stem out back, for a well-balanced, streamlined profile. Topping it off, this refined piece is found in the more-rare Red Bark series, a precursor to the Ruby Bark's more vibrant crimson sandblast.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 6.39 in./162.31 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England