English Estates: Charatan's Make Special Smooth Bent Dublin (3) (City of London) (1965-1979)
Product Number: 004-002-20184
This bent Dublin from Charatan features a tall, tapered bowl with a firm, sharp heel paired to a gently bent shank and the English marque's signature double-comfort saddle stem that takes a downward turn. This briar is dressed in a warm, auburn stain that shows off handsome arrays of grain beneath.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing Tooth Marks
MADE BY HAND(SCRIPT)
CITY OF LONDON(SCRIPT)
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 0.93 oz./26.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England