English Estates: Dunhill Shell Briar (5103) with 10mm Silver Band (2000) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-20194
Displaying a classy, dress-pipe aesthetic, this "03" Billiard from Dunhill is rendered in bold, Group 5 proportions. Dressed in the dark tones of the Shell Briar sandblast and beautifully accented by a generous 10mm silver band, this is an enchanting piece from the revered English marque, with plenty of chamber capacity and texture to enjoy. This 20-year old piece is offered here in unsmoked condition.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN ENGLAND 00
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.95 oz./55.34 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England