English Estates: Tilshead Smooth Bent Bulldog (FH)
Product Number: 004-002-20284
A firm-bodied and tall-bowled take on the bent Bulldog, this Tilshead rendition not only feels great in hand, but offers up a fine grain arrangement, with flame on its flanks and a dense sea of birdseye around the rim. Displaying an impressive chamber depth, with crisp line work, this is a fine rendition of the classic form.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
MADE BY HAND
- Length: 5.63 in./143.00 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England