English Estates: James Upshall Smooth Cherrywood (B) (FH)
Product Number: 004-002-20285
This Cherrywood by James Upshall is a fairly conservative design, in a form that is both utilitarian and great looking. A solid sitter thanks to its flattened heel, the bowl also flares at its rim and is paired to a round shank and gracefully downturned saddle stem. A rich, traditional stain brings out some lovely flame grain on this deeply chambered piece, with pinpricks of birdseye along the rim and bottom.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Minor Tooth Marks
MADE BY HAND
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.08 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England