English Estates: Dunhill Bruyere (4106) (2013)
Product Number: 004-002-20294
Dunhill classicism is on fine display in this Pot made in 2013. The Group 4 sized "06" Pot in the Bruyere finish makes for a stout, smooth, and darkly handsome pipe. Such a shame, then, that this combination is so oddly rare: we've only ever had a few with tapered stems, making this one a welcome addition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
THE WHITE SPOT
MADE IN ENGLAND 13
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England