English Estates: Barling Smooth Billiard T.V.F. (5194) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-20295
Classic and timeless, this Billiard from Barling features a tall, stout bowl with plenty of chamber capacity, paired to an arrow-straight stretch of shank and a gently tapered stem. Dressed in a handsome, mahogany stain that shows off the briar's natural grain patterns, this Billiard rests comfortably in hand.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway Minor Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.42 in./137.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England