English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (5103) (1985)
Product Number: 004-002-20315
This smooth Billiard from Dunhill is an emblematic rendition of the English shape chart standard. A large, Group 5-sized bowl atop a stolid heel is fitted to a hearty shank for visual balance and a substantial disposition. Fashioned in 1985, this piece is rendered in the classic, dark Bruyere finish, for an enchanting aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl Tooth Marks
DUNHILLr ROOT BRIAR
- Length: 6.14 in./155.96 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England