English Estates: Dunhill Dress (3111) (2004)
Product Number: 004-002-20400
Dunhill's "11" is the prototypical Lovat, the elongated shank neatly paired to a traditional saddle stem, for a sleek, streamlined profile. Pleasantly proportioned, this offering is rendered in Group 3 size and is paired with Dunhill's classic Dress finish, consisting of an extra dark stain and bright silver band that is refinement personified.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Finish Buffed Off Rim Finish Faded
MADE IN ENGLAND04
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England