English Estates: Barling Regency Bent Billiard (5635) (T.V.F.) (EXEL) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-20423
This graceful, swan neck-style bent Billiard from Barling offers a distinctly classic profile, within which lies a hearty chamber. This is a worthy jaw-hanger, to be sure, and is definitely worthy of consideration for anyone seeking a traditional shape with workhorse potential.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Tooth Marks Light Oxidation
Barling (in script)
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England