English Estates: Loewe & Co. Original Smooth Bent Billiard (906) (post-1968) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-002-20475
This unsmoked, fine-looking bent Billiard by Loewe & Co. presents a classic, elegant aesthetic. Compact, though still with hearty proportions and a generous chamber, it's dressed in a ruby-tinged stain that brings out a striking display of cross grain and birdseye, while the considerable bend of the saddle stem ensures a comfortable smoking posture.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Tooth Marks Unsmoked
L&Co (inside oval)
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England