English Estates: Dunhill Root Briar (6LB) (F/T) (4) (R) (1966) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-002-28925
The "6" stamp before "LB" was Dunhill's way of indicating that this piece was paired to a saddle stem. This particular one exemplifies the shape's characteristic muscularity through the shank and bowl, the "LB" being a favorite among collectors who favor hearty, palm-filling shapes. A classic Billiard, it was fashioned in 1966 and dressed in the highly acclaimed Root Briar finish.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Dings On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Dings Around The Bowl Tooth Marks
4 (inside circle)
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England