English Estates: Parker Jockey Club Smooth Bent Dublin (391)
Product Number: 004-003-5326
This bent Dublin from Parker offers a forward-urging bowl set to an elegantly curling shank and stem for an easy-flowing silhouette. The tall, robust bowl houses a deep chamber and is dressed in a dark ruby stain, with its downturned mouthpiece promoting a comfortable, hands-free smoking posture.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing Small Dings Around The Bowl Tooth Marks Light Oxidation
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France