English Estates: Parker Golden Smooth Bulldog (38) (post-1967)
Product Number: 004-002-29053
A rather stout yet compact take on the straight Bulldog, this Parker may have been made after 1967, but the overall shaping calls to mind a much older style, reminding me of those chubby briars produced by English and French marques around the turn of the 20th century.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Scratches Around The Bowl Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England