English Estates: Comoy's Pebble Grain Bent Apple (184) (post-1980)
Product Number: 004-002-29280
While Comoy's Pebble Grain finish is quite popular, it is rarely seen on the English marque's bent Apple shape, making this "184" a rare find indeed. Rendered in svelte dimensions, this smoothly-rounded and well-bent pipe boasts the finish proudly, providing pleasant stimulation in hand and much for the eye to appreciate.-Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Light Oxidation
MADE IN LONDON
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.36 oz./38.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England