English Estates: Barling Smooth Apple (King) (6224) (T.V.F.) (Post-Transition)
Product Number: 004-002-29599
This large Apple from Barling, with its rounded "King" sized bowl, has a streamlined elegance that fits well in hand. With a straight shank and steadily tapered stem, this piece has a simple, sleek profile that balances out the hearty bowl proportions. In this warm walnut stain, the birdseye flairs on either side of the upright bowl.--Davin Hylton
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway Scratches Around The Bowl Tooth Marks
- Length: 5.76 in./146.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.44 oz./40.82 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England