English Estates: Loewe & Co. Centurion 'Garrick' Smooth Bent Dublin (pre-1968)
Product Number: 004-002-29857
Boasting a jaunty, whimsical profile, this "Garrick" bent Dublin from Loewe & Co. is a fine vintage piece, with its tall, tapered bowl and crisp heel resembling a more towering version of the classic Opera shape. Paired to a slightly rising shank and downturned stem and dressed in a handsome auburn stain, this pipe also displays some lovely birdseye.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England